Top 5 Reasons You'd Better NetwErk
I have had the privilege of speaking with some elite business and marketing leaders lately. These women have been generous with their time and tips, I am so grateful to have been allowed to pick their brains. The one thing they have all emphasized is the importance of networking. Here is a list of the reasons why networking is important for you and your business.
Top 5 reasons you'd better netwErk:
5. Information and knowledge. The event itself is usually organized to discuss an issue or teach a technique related to your business industry. Learning is the fundamental reason to go to these workshops, seminars, lunches and networking opportunities.
4. Contacts. Make new friends and insider acquaintances. Learn about new products, services and suppliers you may need for your business. You might also meet your ideal co-founder, intern or future colleague.
3. Socialize. Get out of your house or office and away from your computer to meet with real people in the real world.
2. Establish your reputation. Present and represent yourself and your business.
1. Meet thought leaders and market movers. It is a real pleasure to finally meet the people you follow online, the experts you have heard about and the leaders you admire.