The Red Pill
Your top business priority now might be described as ABS: Always Be Selling. You want to increase your bottom line and social media is just one more tool in your sales tool belt. So what should you post to increase your sales? In my experience, here's what works:
not just for photos of your latest #ootd. Some businesses have stores selling exlusively on IG. These successful stores post new photo updates constantly!
1. glamorous lifestyle: show new product, new people, pretty people, luxurious locations.
2. photo: photos, videos and everything to stimulate your customer's eyes.
3. frequent updates: the photos are churned out regularly, as if on an assembly line. Many of these companies have interns assigned just to IG. Consistency is great but frequency is better.
reach directly into your customer's inbox at home, at work, on their commute by mobile. Creating an email list of people who invite you to contact them is as good as gold.
1. coupons, sales and special deals: provide your newsletter subscribers with special deals and they are most likely to visit your website, purchase your product and participate in future offers.
Background, skills and experience info
just like a job reference that is the final trial before getting hired, information about your experience and expertise helps customers trust your abilities.
1. testimonials: let your previous customers convince new customers that you will give them value for the time and money you're asking them to invest in you.
2. 'about us': tell your business story, let customers know the valuable skills, team members and resources you have acquired to serve them better than your competitors can.